The following are some of the blogging tips for WordPress mastery:
- One tip for WordPress mastery is identifying and selecting your niche. This involves choosing something to focus on certain topics in a given niche which you could be having a passion for.
- Choose a domain name that is suitable to your niche. This will involve adding a keyword related to your niche to your domain name and this will also make it easy for ranking the keywords in Google searches.
- Have a diverse content for your site. The content in your site is what will drive people to visit.
- Post titles and attention grabbing headlines. The titles and headlines should be attractive in that they should be a reason why people should click on them if they found them on another site.
- Update your content regularly. You should always update your blog regularly and this will involve updating the content on the blog.
- Use a self hosted WordPress blogging platform. There are many blogging platforms and for the most power and flexibility you should use a self hosted WordPress blog.